Today we're fasting from the thought that says: "I just can't see things getting better."
No matter how bad it looks in your life or in the world, God has promised that YOUR life will get better.
LET'S CHANGE IT TODAY
1. "Better" is God's idea. As New Testament believers, we have a BETTER covenant (Hebrews 8:6). BETTER promises (Hebrews 8:6). BETTER things (Hebrews 12:24) – established by BETTER blood—the blood of Jesus. This is God's pattern.
2. Expect your ending to be better than your beginning. Ezekiel 36:11 says,
“…I will do better for you than at your beginnings." GOD WILL DO IT!
3. "BETTER" is in your spiritual DNA. You are designed by God to go from one degree of glory to another. "Better" is IN YOU, as a child of God. Psalm 84:7; 2 Corinthians 3:18says, "…our lives become brighter & more beautiful…as God enters…" (The Message)
4. You are the righteousness of God, in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21). And the path of THE RIGHTEOUS gets BRIGHTER & BRIGHTER UNTIL THE FULL DAY (when Jesus returns)! (Proverbs 4:18) Expect things to get better UNTIL JESUS COMES…Starting TODAY!
5. Think like God's beloved son or daughter. "Bring the best robe and put it on MY SON." (Luke 15:22) See what God does for His sons & daughters? Love ALWAYS makes things better!
THINK IT AND SAY IT
It is God's desire to make my life better and better! It is His idea. He will do better for me than at my beginning! Getting better is in my DNA. I'm designed by God to get better spiritually, physically, emotionally, financially and in my relationships. My path gets brighter & brighter, until Jesus comes back! Amen.
-Courtesy of Gregory Dickow Ministries