Today we are fasting from the thought that says: "It's just so hard to be a Christian."
"We are going to break this mentality, once and for all, because it is the single most often misunderstood concept that is keeping believers defeated.
LET'S CHANGE IT TODAY
1. It’s not hard to be something you already are. Jesus made you a Christian, and there's nothing that can change that. You’re a new creation! (2 Corinthians 5:17)
2. It is He who made us, and not we ourselves. (Psalm 100:3) Selah—pause—think on that. HE MADE YOU A CHRISTIAN.
3. Jesus did it all. When He said, "It is finished" in John 19:30, He meant: I did everything necessary for you to be saved and victorious. Now, just believe it.
4. Start realizing "Christ-ian" means "Christ-IN". He is in you. It’s IMPOSSIBLE for you to fail at being a Christian, when the anointing, the Christ is built-in to you. (2 Corinthians 13:5, Colossians 1:27, Galatians 2:20)
5. His yoke is Easy. Reverse your thinking. Think: It’s easy to be a Christian. "My yoke is EASY. My burden is light." (Matthew 11:30) You are yoked/connected/hitched to Him!
THINK IT AND SAY IT
It is easy to live the Christian life, because Christ is in me. He is at work in me. He is alive in me. He is at love in me. I am not alone, and never will be. I am yoked to Him, and that’s what makes Christianity a relationship with God, rather than a duty for God. I am free, in Jesus' Name!
-Courtesy of Gregory Dickow Ministries