Today, we FASTING from the THOUGHT that says: "How could something so bad ever turn into something good?"
We've all thought that at one time or another...
LET'S CHANGE IT TODAY
1. God is in the business of turning bad into good! (Romans 8:28) He doesn't cause everything; but He can cause everything to turn into something good. He turns the curse into a blessing because He loves you! (Deuteronomy 23:5).
2. That's the favor of God! A turnaround is an act of God’s favor. He turns things to your advantage, because of His grace—not because we deserved it. Psalms 5:12 says favor surrounds the righteous (in Christ), like a shield. Expect your turnaround today!
3. Think: resurrection! If Jesus rose from the dead, your bad situation can turn around too. Listen to this: "We felt like…it was all over for us. As it turned out, it was the best thing that could have happened. Instead of trusting in our own strength to get out of it, we were forced to trust God totally—not a bad idea since He’s the God who raises the dead!" (2 Corinthians 1:9 MSG)
4. Expect this BAD thing to become the BEST thing that ever happened—(look at verse above!)
5. Accept the fact that you don't deserve this supernatural FAVOR. That's what makes it FAVOR: we don't deserve it. (Ephesians 2:8). But God keeps giving it freely. Expect!
THINK IT AND SAY IT
I expect my turnaround beginning today! No matter how bad it is, God is in the business of turning it into good. This kind of favor surrounds me like a shield—not because I deserve it, but because of what Jesus did for me—that's the favor of God! He's the God who raises the dead, so He can turn this around as I trust Him today, in Jesus' Name!
-Courtesy of Gregory Dickow Ministries